This blog has moved! Click here for the new blog.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

15:60 challenge

Last week, I went out to buy this:



What I came home with is this:



I decided it's time to stop buying fabric and start using up my stash. There are two reasons for this: 1) Recently Stef and I discussed the 100 thing challenge (again). Although we're not yet going to take this challenge, we are constantly thinking of what stuff we actually need and cleaning out more and more. In this spirit, I want my fabric to fit in one suitcase again, instead of stuffed in bags in every corner of the bedroom. And 2) I read about Megs 30:60 challenge and thought that would be a good opportunity to help me reach that goal. I'm going to modify it a bit though, and make it a 15:60 challenge. 15 things in 2 months is still a challenge for me, my current rate is about 15 things a year. The starting date is the 29th of june, Stef's birthday and the day I bought my last fabric. It's on!

P.S. This is another reason why I love the blogging community so much, there's always a challenge you can join if you need one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, whether it's positive or constructive critisicm! If you're commenting on an old post I'll have to moderate it, so don't worry if it doesn't immediately show. Thanks!