This blog has moved! Click here for the new blog.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Belgian/Dutch Blogger Meetup!

Hey guys! I'm writing this in English in case anyone lives in Belgium/Holland but doesn't speak Dutch: Anneke is organising a blogger meetup in Belgium somewhere this month! Stephanie, Inge, Joost, Jo and ofcourse Anneke will most likely be there too. I'll be there if I can and the more the merrier so if you'd like to join us, email annekecaramin(at)hotmail(dot)com and check out the dates here. Awesomesauce!

Not to leave you with a pictureless post: here's a sneak peak of what's coming later this week:


2 comments:

  1. Ik heb je genomineerd voor de Sweet Blogger Award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hadn't heard of that one yet :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, whether it's positive or constructive critisicm! If you're commenting on an old post I'll have to moderate it, so don't worry if it doesn't immediately show. Thanks!